The "Oh, So Good" Tomato Salad Recipe
Healthy side dish with a Mediterranean breeze and rich flavor
- One medium-size pan
- 4 large tomatoes, wedged
- 2 tbsp unfiltered olive oil
- 2 large fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 rosemary sprigs, chop the leaves
- ¼ ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Sprinkle the pan with olive oil and put on medium heat.
- While the pan is heating, cut the tomatoes into wedges and mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add tomato wedges to the pan, and stir in the dressing. After 3 minutes, take the tomato salad out from the hot pan.
- This tomato salad tastes the best with fresh minced garlic and fresh rosemary. Minced garlic from a jar, garlic salt or dried rosemary wouldn't deliver the proper flavor.
- Tomato salad is in the pan for three minutes, and no longer because you don't want to cook the tomatoes. The goal is to release the garlic and rosemary aroma.